6.16.2010

vocation inspiration

I've been dragging my heels on starting a small business lately for all the obvious reasons that I'm sure you'd guess. So, today I'll begin taking publicity pictures of some of my work for


 Vitalize: Painting and Repurposing. "Bringing the life you've always wanted to your home."

 Most of the pictures will be of my own home and the interior painting I did (along with my husband and his parents' help) as well as some furniture I have stripped, refinished, repainted, and repurposed. I hope to add more pictures in the next few days of my girlfriends' house that she and I painted. Business cards will be printed in a week or two once my cellphone plan is changed to an Illinois number. So, keep an ear to the ground because more is on the way!

2 comments:

  1. Oooo WEEEEe girl!! Can't wait :)

    -Dink

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so proud of you, Cam! I can't wait to see your work. ;)

    ReplyDelete