7.22.2013

well hey there.

Months have gone by without a peep! I guess that is what life with three under the age of two will do to ya. So I’ll do a quick recap. Please forgive my brevity, and leave a comment to let me know if you’d like more info on the happenings in our little fam’s life.

After Ezzy’s birth my body had a hard time recovering. Our sleep was great, but my hydration and hormones apparently were not. So after weeks of antibiotics and doctors visits, putting a sad and abrupt end to nursing, a colonoscopy, and a cystoscopy later, I now have a clean bill of health! Which is nothing short of a huge 'Thank You, Lord for your graciousness and provision.' I mean really though, what am I? 50 years old already? Oh, I received another Stitch Fix box in the mail so be looking for my update on my most recent ‘fixes’. We’ve traveled to Arkansas for a wedding. My parents have been here and back twice and got a dog. My brother and sister-in-law and their little fam moved. Steve’s youngest sister graduated high school, middle sister went to Slovakia, and brother got word that he’s to head to officer flight school in August. (I think that’s all right!) Our girls got to move in to big girl beds which proved to be a hard transition for Lola. We had their birthday party Saturday for their SECOND birthday which is tomorrow! Hot snot, I can’t believe the party has already come and gone. I don’t think I even remember really planning for it. Honestly, it feels like it just sort of happened without my knowing. Ezzy is sitting, eating real food, holding his own bottle, and trying his hardest to crawl. And Zekers is still alive.

And in the midst of all of this, we’re finding a greater richness in our pursuit of God and our knowing Him is bringing our lives to the brink of being shaped more drastically than ever before. Oh, I LONG and pray for the day that my littles know Him. I pray that I guard, through the Holy Spirit dwelling in me, these treasures that have been entrusted to me (2tim 1.14). And I pray that for you and whatever your treasures may be as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment